Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The blizzard of 2007


Hey Hey ! It's snowing!
We're actually under an official Blizzard Warning here in Central Illinois. We are expecting a total between 10 and 15 inches by mid-night tonight.
I scrambled out the back door around 8:55 this morning to shovel the drive and I kid you not... by 10 am the back door that I had scooped out an hour earlier was drifting over 8"-10" again...
So, I scooped it out a second time and went back to shoveling the driveway. At 11:am it was blowing closed again! A fella can't get a jump on things no way no how around here today.
I shoveled and scooped for three hours, got the drive cleared, and the back door was drifted over another 8"-10" again................. I give up ! For the day :)
More pics of today's adventure at...http://vicslittleworkshop.shutterfly.com/action/

No comments: